Have you been wondering how to improve your fuel economy? Well, your search ends here as in this article we will share some great tips on how you can save money while saving daily usage of fuel.
- Avoid using the brakes unnecessarily – some people have the habit of using the brakes often even when it is not required to and using the brakes often increases fuel consumption. Henceforth, if you have a habit of using the brakes for no reason, try to get rid of this habit.
- Do not accelerate quickly – gradually increase your speed and do not accelerate quickly, as again this is one of the causes of increased fuel consumption.
- Try using cruise control often – it not only helps you in saving fuel it also will keep you away from getting fined with speeding tickets. So, this is a two in one saving offer you definitely don’t want to miss out on!
- Drive slow and steadily – as you may already know that driving at a speed of above 60 mph increases wind resistance which leads to increase of total percentage of fuel consumption.
- Choose the correct time for travelling – if you are a regular driver, you already must be known at which time of the day you get traffic and in which areas. So, from now on whenever you are ready to leave, think if it is the right time to leave or not.
- Plan your trips wisely – instead of going to the market 2 or more times a day, plan and make the list of 2 to 5 things that can be done together and make one trip instead of 2 or more.
These were just a few simple tips that you could incorporate in your daily lifestyle to increase fuel economy. This way you will not only safe fuel, money but will also save a lot of your precious time.