HOW TO SHOP WITH DE LOUVRE ONLINE
Shopping online with De Louvre is as simple as:
Add items to your bag
1. Ensure you are on the De Louvre website.
2. Browse the categories across the top navigation bar which includes New In, Clothing, Bags & Accessories, Shoes, Collections, Stores, and Sale.
3. Once you have found an item to purchase, select your preferred colour, size (if applicable) and the quantity you wish to purchase then simply click ‘ADD TO BAG’
4. You can then continue shopping or click ‘CHECKOUT’ to review the items in your bag and to finalise your order.
Proceed to purchasing items
1. Once you have finished browsing and have added the items you wish to purchase to your bag, click the ‘CHECKOUT’ button located at the top right of the website.
2. Within the checkout you can also amend the quantity selected for each item or delete unwanted items by simply clicking the ‘EDIT’ button that is located on the right hand side within the Order Overview section of the checkout. Your amendments will be updated and allow you to proceed with the checkout process.
3. You will be asked to checkout by either logging into your existing De Louvre account, creating an account, or choosing to proceed as a guest. Click which option you would like to checkout as and click ‘CONTINUE’.
If you have selected to checkout via your De Louvre account then you will need to double check that your billing information, shipping information and payment information is correct, select your desired shipping method and then simply click ‘PAY SECURELY’
By selecting Register, a De Louvre account will be established whereby all your submitted contact, shipping and payment details will be saved and ready for your next purchase. You will also be able to track your current orders, view your previous order history, view your gift card balance and receive email updates with our latest arrivals, collections and online exclusives (providing you wish to receive these updates, which is easily managed within your account). To create your account you will be required to complete the following 3rd, 4th and 5th steps in order to complete your purchase.
If you have selected to checkout as a guest you will be required to complete the following 3rd, 4th and 5thsteps in order to complete your purchase.
4. Fill out your billing information. If your shipping address is different to your billing address then uncheck the ‘SAME AS BILLING ADDRESS’ box and fill out your desired shipping details.
5. De Louvre offers a variety of shipping methods for your convenience. At this next step select the type of shipping that you would like. For further information regarding our shipping information and conditions please refer to our Shipping Policy,
6. Select your desired payment method and fill out the required fields then simply click ‘PAY SECURELY’ and your order is completed.
7. Once your payment has been confirmed you will receive an order confirmation email to the email address provided.
Changing or cancelling an order once placed
Once an order has been placed and payment has been confirmed the order cannot be changed or cancelled.
You may return an order once it has been received by following our returns process. For further information and conditions please refer to our Returns Policy.
Sending your order as a gift
Surprising someone with a De Louvre item is a great gift idea. You can nominate to have the order delivered to the gift recipient’s address by entering their details in the Shipping Address section of the checkout process. All our items are beautifully packaged.
Please note that all invoices are sent out with the parcel.
Card and payment options
We provide a variety of payment options such as VISA, MasterCard and AMEX credit cards, De Louvre gift cards and PayPal.
Please note your card will be debited once your payment method has passed fraud screening and funds capture at the time of transaction. The name against the charge will appear as De Louvre on your statement.
De Louvre takes reasonable measures to ensure credit card and personal information are being kept secure at all times. Therefore, to help ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure De Louvre uses EV Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Extended Validation SSL Certificates give high-security Web browsers information to clearly identify a website organisational identity. This encrypts all the information you send across to us including your credit card details. Furthermore, all pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site have the Extended Validation Standard, which will cause the URL address bar to turn green in your browser; this verifies the authenticity of our online security.
De Louvre online currency
All prices online are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Items sold out online
Items without and Add to Bag button are SOLD OUT cannot be added to your bag; however one of our stores in your area may stock the item you are after. Please use the Find in Store button located on the product page or contact our Customer Service Team to help locate any sold out items in a store near you.
Do I need to create an account to shop online?
No, within the checkout process you may select the option to checkout as a guest rather than signing in or registering an account. However having a De Louvre account with us allows you to experience a faster checkout out process as all your contact, shipping and payment details will be saved and ready for your next purchase. You will also be able to track your current orders, view your previous order history, view your gift card balance and receive email updates with our latest arrivals, collections and online exclusives (providing you wish to receive these updates, which is easily managed within your account).
I’ve forgotten my password to my De Louvre account
You can easily reset your password by clicking the login link in the top left corner. Within the Login to your De Louvre account there is a link called FORGOTTON YOUR PASSWORD that prompts you to enter in your email address that is connected to your De Louvre account, you will then be sent an email with a link to reset your password to the email address provided.
How do I change my details in my De Louvre account?
If you have already signed up, click into the “My Account” section where there are options for you to change any of your details including payment and shipping details. You can do this by clicking the EDIT INFORMATION link located under each section.
If you haven’t logged in for a while, we recommend checking that all your details are up to date prior to making an order.
When will I receive my parcel?
Delivery times vary pending on the shipping method selected at the time of checkout. For further information regarding our specific shipping times, costs and conditions, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
How do I track my order?
You’re tracking number and a link to the Australia Post website can be found on your Shipping Confirmation email that is emailed to you once the items have been picked up by Australia Post for delivery.
If your package has not arrived and you have allowed the correct time for delivery (according to the delivery type selected at checkout) and you have not received a calling card showing AUSPOST attempted delivery at your shipping address, please contact our Customer Service Team.
I forgot to update my shipping address before I placed my order
Once your order has been placed we do our best to get it to you as soon as possible, therefore we cannot guarantee we will be able to change your delivery address. Please contact our Customer Service Team as soon as possible if you would like to change your delivery address and we will see what we can do for you
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What if my item doesn’t fit, I change my mind or my item is faulty?
To make your De Louvre shopping experience with enjoyable we offer a variety of options to ensure you’re happy with your purchase. Please refer to our Returns Policy for further information regarding options that are available to you.
Can I return/ refund an online order to a De Louvre store?
For your convenience, item(s) purchased online may be exchanged or refunded at any De Louvre store within Australia only, provided all online return policy conditions are met. A refund will be provided by crediting your original method of payment. In the instance that PayPal was your original method of payment; your refund will be credited to a credit card of your choice.
Please note that cash refunds will not be provided under any circumstances and postage charges cannot be refunded. Please refer to the Returns Policy for more information regarding the returns conditions.
How do I complete a Online Returns Request form?
- 1. Log into your De Louvre account and go to “My Orders’.
- 2. Click on the order that contains the item(s) that you wish to return or request an exchange for and click on the returns button that is located at the top right hand side of the page.
- 3. Fill out the required fields and read the Returns Policy to ensure you have a firm understanding of the terms and conditions.
- 4. Once you have click submit and you will then be directed to the Return Request invoice. This invoice must be printed and sent with the items to our warehouse in order for you to receive your return or exchange.
- 5. Once you have sent your item(s) back to our warehouse, you will then receive email updates with the status of your return or exchange as well has being able to view the status within your De Louvre ‘My Account’ at any time.
Online return requests can only be completed on a desk top and not on a mobile device.
Have you received my returned goods?
We are committed to exchanging or refunding your items as quickly as possible; we will update you via email and update your records in your De Louvre account. In the unlikely event that you don’t receive your refund or exchange within 14 working days of posting your parcel to us and have checked your tracking details with the delivery service you have sent your parcel with, please email our Customer Service Team.
We encourage you to return your parcel via registered or traceable postal services as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by De Louvre.
Is it safe to order online?
De Louvre takes reasonable measures to ensure credit card and personal information are being kept secure at all times. Therefore, to help ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure De Louvre uses EV Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Extended Validation SSL Certificates give high-security web browsers information to clearly identify a website organisational identity. This encrypts all the information you send across to us including your credit card details.
Furthermore, all pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site have the Extended Validation Standard, which will cause the URL address bar to turn green in your browser; this verifies the authenticity of our online security.
My payment method was not accepted
Payments may be rejected for a few reasons, please ensure you check the following prior to contacting our customer service team to ensure the information you have entered is correct:
- Correct credit card number or gift card number has been entered.
- Correct security number and expiry date has been entered.
- That you have sufficient funds in the relevant account
If you are still having problems try an alternative payment method or contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
How do I know what size I am?
Please refer to our Size Guide, or you can also find it on all individual product detail pages. If you would like further information regarding a particular style please contact our Customer Service Team.
How do I add items to my De Louvre wish list?
Adding your favourite De Louvre items to your wish list is simple, just follow the below steps:
- When you have found the item you would like to save, click ‘ADD TO WISHLIST' by either clicking on the quick view or clicking into the product details page.
- You will be asked to log into your De Louvre account, where your favourite items will be saved and you then continue to browse and shop the website.
- Within your wish list you will have the option to add to bag for purchasing your favourite item(s), you can also share your wish list with your friends and family by email.
How do I search for a product?
Browse through the different categories by using the top menu navigation. Alternatively, if you know exactly what you are looking for you can enter the code or key word into the search function which is located at top right of our website.
I saw an item in a De Louvre store but I can't find it on your website
If you have seen something in a retail store and cannot find it online, it may have sold out. Stock can sell out very quickly in our online store so you need to get in quick. Please contact our Customer Service Team and they will be able to help you with your product query.
How do I enter a promotional code?
All valid promotional codes need to be keyed into the "Promotion Code" field within the shopping bag before submitting your order.
Who do I contact if I am having technical issues with the website or my online payment?
For any technical issues with the website or payment issues you are experiencing please contact our Customer Service Team.
SHOPPING IN STORE
Do De Louvre stores offer a layby service?
As a fast fashion retailer, De Louvre promises up to the minute international trends. We have new collections delivered every four weeks and new styles arriving daily.
In order to keep true to our De Louvre promise, we are unable to offer a layby service for our new collections and daily deliveries. We believe the best service we can offer our customers is the latest in international trends, quality fabrics and key styles whilst keeping our prices affordable.
I have a compliment or complaint regarding customer service within a De Louvre store
At De Louvre we aim to provide you with quality products and service at all times. If you feel you have received unsatisfactory service at any De Louvre store we take this very seriously and want to hear from you.
Alternatively, we also love to hear when you have received exceptional service in store. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team about your experience.
Further information regarding shopping online with De Louvre
For further information regarding shopping online with us, please contact our Customer Service Team.