- Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
De Louvre Returns & Exchanges Policy
There may be times when you will need to return an item purchased from us. Our Returns Policy is designed to assist you with your return. The benefits given by our Returns Policy are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
If you wish to return any item(s) you have purchased, you can either return the item(s) via post to our online store or in person to our stores within 14 days from the date of delivery. Return postage costs will be at your expense, unless the item(s) returned is faulty or not as ordered. In this instance, postage will be incurred by De Louvre. Please contact customer service to organise pre-paid postage.
We encourage you to return your parcel via registered or traceable postal services as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by De Louvre.
Store purchases can not be returned or refunded online.
Return Policy Conditions
At De Louvre, we want to ensure you love the items you purchase. If you have changed your mind on a purchase, we will exchange your item or offer you a credit voucher provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days (inclusive) from the tracked date of delivery
- You produce your original De Louvre invoice (receipt) when you return the item
- The item is in original saleable condition:
- With all original tags and labels
- In an unworn, unopened and unused state
- Outsole is undamaged
If you are not able to comply with these requirements, De Louvre reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund on change of mind items. De louvre will not accept a bank statement as proof of purchase.
Items on ‘Sale’ will only be exchanged (not refunded) for change of mind except where the item is faulty or defective.
Any items returned as part of a Sale promotion will be refunded or exchanged at the paid discounted price or as the percentage price calculated by De Louvre, not the original full price.
Instore Exchanges and Returns
For your convenience, item(s) purchased online may be exchanged or refunded at any De Louvre store, provided all online return policy conditions are met. A refund will be provided to you crediting your original method of payment. In the instance that PayPal was your original method of payment; your refund will be credited to a credit card of your choice. Please note that cash refunds will not be provided under any circumstances and postage charges cannot be refunded.
Online Refunds and Exchanges
If you would like to exchange an item(s) for an alternative item(s), please contact our office.
Exchanges can only be exchanged for the same value of the purchase price of the item being returned. Your items that you wish to return need to be sent back to our online returns address with enclosed returns and tax invoice (receipt). Return postage costs will be at your expense.
If the alternative size or colour is no longer available, provided all the Returns Policy Conditions are met, a refund will be provided to you crediting your original method of payment.
To obtain a refund, please log-in "My Account" and fill-in a return application form prior to sending the item(s) back.
A refund will be provided to you crediting your original method of payment, providing all the Returns Policy Conditions are met and our warehouse has received the original item that is being returned. Cash refunds will not be provided under any circumstances.
Completing a Returns Request Form Online
- Log into your De Louvre ‘My Account’ and go to “Completed Order’.
- Click on the order that contains the item(s) that you wish to return or request an exchange for and click on the returns button that is located at the top right hand side of the page.
- Fill out the required fields and read the Returns Policy to ensure you have a firm understanding of the terms and conditions.
- Once you have click submit and you will then be directed to the Return Request invoice. This invoice must be printed and sent with the items to our warehouse in order for you to receive your return or exchange.
- Once you have sent your item(s) back to our warehouse, you will then receive email updates with the status of your return or exchange as well has being able to view the status within your De Louvre ‘My Account’ at any time.
If you purchased your item(s) as a guest within our checkout process, you should ring our office before organising a return. Then, you can sen parcel to our return address listed below along with your De Louvre receipt. You will be notified by email the status of your return or exchange.
Online Returns Address
Please send all returns to:
De Louvre Online
Rear, 150-154 Parramatta Rd,
Auburn, NSW 2144